This Website requires frames for optimal viewing. If your browser
does not support frames, then click the link below:
No Frames Version
Alternatively, a summary of the Digital Age Tools follows:
AudioExtract is a batch processing tool that enables users to extract
audio from digital movies and convert between various sound formats.
The extracted audio can be saved as AIFF, Windows Wave and SUN AU. (The
Mac version also exports: System 7 sound, 3GPP audio and MPEG-4 audio
You are invited to download AudioExtract for a demonstration before you buy.
- Opens any movie file that the QuickTime library can read
(includes all MOV and some AVI and audio files).
- Save the audio as:
- Windows Wave
- SUN AU
- System 7 Sound (Mac Only)
- 3GPP (Mac Only)
- MPEG-4 (Mac Only)
- Specify the settings for each audio format, e.g. codec, quality
- Extract multiple movies at a time using batch processing feature
- Extract audio from the movies made with your digital camera (or
otherwise) when the video footage doesn't add any value to your
- Convert between sound formats
PictureTheBatch transforms and enhances your digital photos in a
reproducible and time efficient
manner. In addition to providing image editing features such as resizing,
converting and rotating as provided with
PictureScaler, it also offers advanced image filtering, color manipulation,
watermarking (with text or another image) and padding (with custom or preset
You are invited to download PictureTheBatch for a demonstration before you buy.
- All the features of
- Pad your images to standard photo dimensions or other aspect ratios
- Convert your images to Black & White or Sepia
- Convert negative images into positives
- Apply image manipulation filters to the images (including blur,
gaussian blur, sharpen, emboss, contour and highlight)
- Create and save your own filter
- Easily add a watermark from text you specify
- Various styles for the watermark are available including how
transparent/strong it is.
- Use an external image as your watermark (supports the alpha
channel in PNG images)
- Either locate the watermark precisely or easily anchor it to set
- Mirror the images horizontally or vertically
- Adjust the image brightness
- Adjust the image contrast
- Adjust the image saturation
- All the uses of
- Pad your images to standard photo dimensions to prevent unwanted cropping by digital photo printing outlets
- Convert photos to sketches (contour filter)
- Enhance poorly focussed photos (sharpen filter)
- Create classical photos using B&W or Sepia and possibly the
- Improve the color levels of a dull or faded photo
- Add a copyright notice to your photos
- Add a narration to your photos, e.g. where and when the photo was taken
or some background information on the subject
- Overlay another image on top, be that a border effect or a simple
PictureScaler is a batch image editor for optimizing digital photos.
PictureScaler offers a flexible approach to resizing and will
convert between various image formats, allow you to rotate your
pictures (even JPEGs with no degradation), create thumbnail icons
and retain digital camera information (EXIF data). Configurable
presets can be used to save time and process reproducibly.
You are invited to download PictureScaler for a demonstration before you buy.
- Resizes/Rotates/Converts an image or a batch of
- Presets can be used to remember your favorite operations
- Resize according to desired width or height of the images (even according to
longest/shortest edge which is handy when you are scaling portrait and
landscape images at the same time)
- Resize the image as a percentage of the original size
- Maintains image resolution
- Rotate images in 90° increments, including lossless JPEG rotation (no quality degradation)
- Is able to convert between various image formats (see the User Guide for a list of supported formats)
- Provides the option to overwrite the original image, create a
copy of it, or copy it to another location without having to navigate endless Save As dialogs
- Set the target file size when saving JPEGs
- Keep JPEG/TIFF EXIF data (or add minimal data if none is present)
- Set the file modification date to the same as the original or to when the photo was taken (if EXIF data is present)
- Embed a thumbnail within the EXIF data
- Can be run without QuickTime, though supports less image formats
- Please consider
PictureTheBatch if you require more features
- Reduce the size of digital or scanned photos before sending them
- Reduce the size of digital or scanned photos before putting them
on your website
- Rotate photos from landscape to portrait and vice versa
(especially good for maintaining JPEG integretity
- Convert between different image formats
- Add thumbnails to a bunch of photos someone has just sent you
Q-Display is an application used to rapidly collate and
present digital photos and movies. Your pictures/movies can be
displayed either on your main monitor or
on a second screen (e.g. a TV), Q-Display is great for showing family
and friends your latest holiday pictures/movies or running a kiosk
You are invited to download Q-Display for a demonstration before you buy.
- Load movies/pictures using Drag
& Drop from the Finder into the slide list.
- Display full screen slides on any display device supported by your
hardware, for example on a TV or second monitor. The display can
easily be switched to another at any time.
- Your presentation can be controlled from a second display.
This allows upcoming slides to be previewed and skipped even while the
presentation is running.
- Create a list of slides. There
is also the option to play only a portion of the list if
- Easily sort or
randomize the list.
- Individual display times can be specified for each picture, even
while the presentation is in progress. Alternatively a global
time can be chosen for all pictures.
- The whole presentation can be repeated indefinitely to allow for
kiosk type applications.
- Opens any picture or movie that Apple's QuickTime can read.
As QuickTime supports more formats, Q-Display will automatically be
able to read them.
- Display a slide show of your latest holiday on your TV using the
movies taken from your digital camera. This could be done with
more flexibility than if you created a DVD.
- Formal presentations that revolve around pictures and movies.
- Kiosk type facility where promotional pictures can be intermixed